LOVING FROM THE INSIDE OUT™… (LFTIO)
“a powerful and life changing women’s empowerment symposium”
Presented by the Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
When: Saturday, March 9, 2013, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: New World Landing, 600 South Palafox Street, Pensacola, Florida. 35202
It’s your turn, it’s your time to have the life, career and love you want and deserve!
Join Women from across the country who are coming together to Engage, Heal, Grow and Find Love at “Loving From The Inside Out” on March 9, 2013. This one day, powerful and life changing women’s empowerment symposium will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the New World Landing, in Pensacola, Florida.
YOU will learn from leading experts and each other, address issues that concern you and gain some important steps to having the love, career and life that you want and deserve!
YES!….it’s your turn and your time!!
The Loving From The Inside Out experience, involves:
- a pre: symposium meet and greet (on March 8 location to be announced)
- a vibrant “Loving from the Inside Out” Mind, body, and Spirit intimate Market place and Health/Career fair
- a full day symposium filled with Dynamic speakers focused on the following “Inside your Mind, Body, and Spirit” and addressing some of the important challenges facing women today (Life, Love, Relationships, Career, Economic Stability, Health & Wellness, Safety/Security and Family).
Inside your Spirit: First Lady Vonda Yates of Zion Hope Primitive Baptist Church
Inside your Body: Dr. Kelli Tice Wells, Family Practice and Weight Loss Physician
Inside your Mind: Maxine L. Bryant, MA., author of I want my Groove back….God’s way
Inside your Health: Sandra McDonald, Pres & Founder of Outreach Inc. a Black HIV/AIDS and substance abuse service organization, Atlanta
Energize! With Nicole Randolph certified trainer and instructor of Body by Nicole Fitness, Pensacola
- Book signings and Artist engagement featuring our special guests and honorees and more
- Women of Courage” awards luncheon in honor of the late Mamie Till Mobley, mother of Emmett Till, truly a woman of courage!
- The dynamic and talented Mamie Webb Hixon will serve as Emcee for the awards luncheon.
- Featuring the multi talented Sheila Raye Charles, singer, song writer, author, founder of One Way Up Prison Ministry, 2011 Woman of Courage awardee and daughter of the legendary Ray Charles, as guest speaker for the awards luncheon.
The 2013 Woman Of Courage awardees announced are:
- Sybrina Fulton, mother of the late Trayvon Martin
- Dr. Alexa Canady Davis, first African American woman Neurosurgeon
- Sharon Kidd Washington, aspiring author and mother of the late Jessica Tarver
- Sonja Griffin-Evans artist and owner of Gumbo Gallery
Some of the Past recipients: Ann Nesby (recording artist), Hyon Kim (first Asian board of regents U of MN), Sen. Patricia Torres Ray, Judge LaJune Lange, Mayor Sharon Sayles Belton, Kelci Stringer (widow of Korey Stringer-NFL), Donna Smith (philanthropist wife of coach Tubby Smith), Sen. Mee Moua, Jevetta Steele (recording artist, playwright Two Queens One Castle), Tonya Puckett (philanthropist), Sheila Raye Charles (recording artist/daughter of legendary Ray Charles), Pamela Alexander (former judge) , Elsa Batica (business owner and activist), Brenda Berkman (first woman fire chief NYC), and Mary Johnson (founder from Death to life org).
Request for media appearances and interviews accepted.
For more information on the foundation, see below for links to our;.
Check out events on the site for the flyer and registration forms
Join our Facebook pages:
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/EmmettTill
Emmett Till Legacy Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization
“Creating a legacy of hope”